Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a involving some of the reasons you should have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully make a something to think about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will find that no matter how do i patent an idea good understanding you may think it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject an understanding that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here are a couple common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may presently have a complete collection of products and not desperate to add much more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting vehicle first recognize their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your submission. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to monitor you alongside.)
6. Contain too many similar services that information mill flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea draws a very little niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Profits sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort through.
10. Goods has already been patented by someone else and they don’t want to determine if they might go around it or inventhelp commercial risk infringement issues.
11. Goods or idea isn’t better than what is definitely on market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and do not need a clue who competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a service or product that is just like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing in order to what is departing from out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have already received a similar idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in one of those InventHelp Invention Marketing posting sites where others vote on goods to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down in keeping with that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and possess a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, help to they do a quick explore your patent they noticed that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly after due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, truly was poorly written and doesn’t cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, to ensure that you they should be expecting very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they just do not look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided to the line for that year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do n’t need to go ahead and take risk becoming the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are only a few belonging to the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take time to yourself and understand your market, your invest that market and do your part different yourself as marketable as possible.